My family and I are originally from Willow Grove (about twenty miles outside of Philadelphia), Pennsylvania. Things are quite different down here. For one thing, I won't ever need a snow shovel. I've also experienced some of that "southern hospitality."
I've spent the majority of my careeer in international trade so sales and working with people are nothing new to me. I love interacting with people from all different walks of life. Although I've spent many years in a different field, my philosophy in life and work are the same: Live by the "Golden Rule." I truly and whole heartedly believe that if I treat you as I would want you to treat me, then everything else - commitment, honesty, integrity, and excellent customer service - just naturally fall into place.
My wife, Hee-Seung, is working as loan policy specialist at Veterans Affairs in Washington D.C. She's been in the financial services industry for over 16 years. We've been married for eighteen years and have two adorable girls, Erin (16) and Joy (12) and are both very active in the local Korean church. We are very happy to call Jacksonville our home. Code of Ethics
- The Code establishes time-honored and baseline principles that come from the collective experiences of REALTORS?since the Code of Ethics was first established in 1913. Those principles can be loosely defined as:
- Loyalty to clients
- Fiduciary (legal) duty to clients
- Cooperation with competitors
- Truthfulness in statements and advertising; and non-interference in exclusive relationships that other REALTORS?have with their clients.
- To earn a designation, a REALTOR ,a real estate agent has taken coursework and demonstrated specific skills, performance and knowledge in a particular area of the real estate industry.
Realtor Young Seu is;
A Realtor; Member of NAR(National Assoc. of Realtors)
Member of NEFAR(North East Florida Board)
Member of Grand Masters of Korean Taekwondo.
Member of Asian Chamber of Commerce.
Member of Korean ROTC #20.(Special Forces)
2004-2011 Multi-Million Dollar Producer,
Honor Society Gold Medalist. Rookie of the year.
2005-2011 Multi-Million Dollar Producer, Beyond Excellence.
2006 Beyond Excellence Award.
Multi-Million Dollar Producer.
2007 #1 Customer Service International Award.
2008-2011#1 Customer Service International Award.
Language Spoken; Korean, English, Japanese.
Specialized in; First Time Buyer Specialist.
New Construction Specialist.
Cartus Network Affinity Specialist.
Cartus Network Referral Specialist.
1031 Exchange Specialist.
Local Activities; Member of Community Church
Director of Korean Association of North Florida
Director of Korean School Association.
My Business Philosophy;
Always tell the truth !!! (it has the power)
Never fight over the money !!!(not worthy)
Email ; email@example.com Phone; 1904 874 3118.